Monday, February 28, 2011

Tagged from Snow Queen! :)

Three nicknames:

> Ain

> Eyn

> Pumpkin Pie


Three places I have lived:

> Kertih

> Yanbu

> Seremban


Three favourite drinks:

> Hot Choc

> Manggo Juice

> Milo


Three TV shows that I watch:

> Korean Drama

> Harry Potter

> I dunno, i forgot already, huhu...


Three places I have been:

> Saudi Arabia

> Jordan

> United Kingdom


Three of my favourite foods:

> Nasi Beriani

> My Mother’s Cooking

> Nasi Minyak


Three things I am looking forward to:

> Watch 90000,00000 Anime !!!

> Hope my family and me always healthy

> Wanna be an anime !! ~~~ i dunno why, but they are so kawaii !!!!


Three things that are always by your side:

> Laptop

> Friends

> Family :)


Three friends I think will respond:

> Fatmah

> Alia

> Anis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kesatu: Komen menda elok2...
Kedua: Beri pendapat yg bagus n berguna!
Ketiga: Korang patut komen benda yg berkaitan dengan enty ni sahaja!
Keempat: Korang sangat bagus!